Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Perfect Day

Today after class we were all working on our blog posts due (hence the four published in one day..) when Ellen and I struck up a fabulous idea.

Let's go rent bikes, we said. Homework can be done when it's dark; biking can't.

So we did! When in London, right? It was absolutely perfect. Best two pounds I have spend thus far, no question.  Fall is my favorite season and the changing leaves were in full swing at Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park. I could have leisurely biked through that park all day every day and still found it exhilarating.

I tried to capture a few shots while we went, but my phone can only do some much from a moving bike.

Don't you just love London in the fall? 


The red leaves are my very favorite.
After biking our hearts out we walked to the Hummingbird Bakery on Portobello Road. We had heard rumors of there being pumpkin bread for purchase--something I had been searching far and wide to find for almost a month. The rumors proved to be true! I walked back home enjoying the perfect treat after the perfect day. 

Love Always, Aimee 


No comments:

Post a Comment