Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring. Puppies. Sunday. All things Good in Life.

Well. To be totally cliché, spring has sprung! And I am loving it.
Basically the only thing that could make it better would be if BYU would extend wifi to outside of the buildings.
Am I right or am I right?
Because let's be honest. It is totally unfair to ask college kids lacking in vitamin D to decide to sit inside and study all day when it is gorgeous and perfect weather outside.
Because I, as I am sure many others, have been taught you do work before play. Which means by the time I am done studying it is dark outside.
It's an issue. To study or not to study…

Also. This weekend we did one of the best things yet.
Rented a puppy.
Yes, you read that right.
You can rent a puppy for however long you want here in happyville and they will drop it off and pick it up. It's a win-win situation because you get to play with a puppy and then before it destroys anything or pees on your carpet its gone! Genius.



Sunday has also become my favorite day of the week this last year.
I love the break from school and love just listening to church music, talking to my roommates, writing missionaries, and listening to old conference talks.

Speaking of conference! It is almost here again. I've created a sort of countdown in my head. Ready?
1 week until I see my best friend Jae Col and go home for the first time in five weeks and have family dinner and celebrate Morgan's birthday and Skype my brother for the last time on his mission
2 weeks until the festival of colors
3 weeks until General Conference
4 weeks until both my brothers birthdays
5 weeks until finals and my birthday
6 weeks until my week off of school and my brother's last transfer starts and I hang out all day every day with Jae before she goes.
Yeah.
Time is going to fly. Wahoo!

Happy Sunday everyone! I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father and for Eternal Families and Temples.
Love Always, Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment