Thursday, January 23, 2014

You Wish your Friends were as Fantastic as Mine.

I wish you could all meet my friends because I am convinced they are the best in the world.
The trouble is they are all over the world so it would be difficult for you to accomplish.
Maybe in two years we can talk.

Most are out serving LDS missions and changing their life and all those around them. I am so grateful for their examples and I definitely miss them like crazy. But I know that we are all exactly where we need to be at this point in life to learn the most. So even though I miss them I don't wish they were here.
I just work on becoming a better person everyday and learning all I can in Provo and send my prayers (and letters! haha) out to Canada, India, New Zealand, South America, Europe, Korea, Vanuatu, and around the good old USA. We'll resume partying approximately summer 2015 and I cannot wait. Until then I will have to settle for hanging in Provo, welcoming home my brother from his own mission, traveling Europe, and working on other life goals I've set.
I think the best part about life is that there is always something to look forward to, work for, and be excited about. But there is also always something to enjoy right now. Life is so good.
Even when your friends live around the world and you are left sitting alone in your apartment on a Thursday night wondering what in the world to do with yourself because your brain can't possibly handle any more school for the night. Life is still good. The future is as bright as your faith.
Love Always, Aimee



2 comments:

  1. ...sit around until you have to take pictures of your friend proposing. how bout that provo life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. That is the Provo life. That and yoga in stretchy pants and ice cream.

      Delete